Quote

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Joyce Meyer

Soooooo this last weekend Micaela and I went to the Womans Conference in St. Louis with Joyce Meyer, John Maxwell & Caroline Leaf!! AMAZING...... worship was led by Darlene Zchech and Natalie Grant, it was just amazing. Not only did I take it so much and learn so much about myself and a better walk with God is that I got to share that experience with Micaela! We are already planning on registering for next year before this year is over with!

I have somethings that I want to work on and that I will make better and I think with what I brought back from the conference that everything will fall into place! A big thing is my attitude, I tend to go more on the negative side of things, and I want to be more positive even if things aren't looking so good for me or my family at the moment. Being positive will effect EVERY aspect of my life :-) You can't be positive and negative at the same time, pick one and I chose POSITIVE!!

I did notice over the weekend that I tend not to give myself enough credit in things, and I tend to tear myself down in all areas of my life, so my testimony today is:
I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO ENRICH MY WALK AND RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, AND TO KNOW THAT I AM A GREAT DAUGHTER OF GOD, AND I AM A GREAT MOM, WIFE AND A FRIEND. MOST OF ALL I NEED TO KNOW THAT GOD LOVES ME AND FORGIVES MY SINS, I AM PRETTY, AND I AM WORTHY TO BE HAPPY! I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND!!

It was an amazing weekend and I already have a countdown until next year, this is something that no matter where I am or my life is at EVERY year I will be there to see Joyce and hear the word of God!! GOD IS GOOD!! I am looking forward to what my life has in store for me for the first time in a very long time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment