Quote

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I can do this.. I can do this...

Well the husband is off to start his month on second shift at work. I know that to most people that it just isn't really a bad thing, but to me it's not that its a bad thing, it is just a hard thing. He is my rock and well some times the mediator of the family. I need him to run the household and to balance everything that we have going on and with the kids.I am doubting myself ( as always ) that I can do this for a whole month, I will see him on the weekends but the weeks are going to be rough. I know that I have some great friends that I can lean on and that I can talk too if I need! It is just something that I need to get used too, I need to believe in myself and know that I can do this, but it still doesn't worry me less.
I am hoping that I can blog at least once a week if not more, I think that it will help my sanity as well as help me with everyday things. I have a hard time these days just getting thru most days. But something that I was reminded of today is that " god loves me for ME "

Well for now I am off, got to get laundry finished up, finish up homework for me, and get each of the kids ready for either trick or treating or the youth party..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment