Quote

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Transferring posts from old site......

JUST ANOTHER SUNDAY!!!

So I was inspired by Cailtin McDonald (http://caitlinmcdonald.wordpress.com/ ) on blogging and even doing it daily, and I hope to keep that going!

I had a DR appt this last week, due to me having some serious pains, and I knew what they were as they were the same pains that I had back in October when I had a cyst that burst, well it turns out after talking with my DR Friday morning and then her sending me to the hospital for tests , I have 2 more cysts, 1 big and 1 small ( not sure what her definition is of small or big LOL ) but she is putting me on meds and then checking back with me!! I have alot of mixed feelings about this and what was all talked about! And right now I m just glad that my husband is home and he is here with me!!

Well I know this is short and here and there, but a good start!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment